FLOW Hands-Free Motion Sensing Faucet

FLOW Hands-Free Motion Sensing Faucet

bought these twice so far (two different houses), easy to install and work great.

1 Like

Agreed, bought one the last time they were on sale and the family loves it. Installation was quick.

1 Like

I have this faucet as well, installed it yesterday (very easy) and it’s great. No brainer if you are in the market or will be soon.

1 Like

My cat likes the sink. Can the motion-sense be turned off? Is there a manual “on” if the battery dies?

Oh yeah, we have to attach a hose for the dishwasher…darn.

What’s the range of the motion sensing? Does it shut off after a timeout period like 4 minutes if not done manually?

I believe it’s 3 minutes to auto shutoff.

The controller that mounts under the sink has a manual override, you can turn it permanently on and control it like an old fashioned faucet if you prefer or if you’re out of batteries. I think I’m on 2 or 3 years with the original set of generic alkaline batteries I installed.

2 Likes

The cartridge in mine started leaking after maybe 2 years, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that biobidet seems to think it had a five year warranty, they’ve sent me a new cartridge as well as a new aerater for absolutely no cost. I would 100% buy again.

3 Likes