Forced Math

It’s only moot if force equals zero or the square root of 3, not one. Bozo.

Abstract problem solving? What about Caledonian crows? Apparently they are better problem solvers than chimps.

DOH!!! You are of course correct. SNIFF
(I should’ve just went to bed… 0 and 1 are pretty close on the number pad, so… yeah, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it)

I don’t get it, but I never played any Zelda games in my life either. So that’s likely why.

Square root? I can get behind cube root.

You should consider it.

My boys & I always do the secret pass phrase whenever one of us wears one of our Woot shirts!!!

For those who’ve never heard:

(ma)^3 bugs me as well but I’m willing to overlook it. The shirt is a least an opportunity to debate the magnitude of Triforce force. I can’t say the topic has ever come up before.

This reminds me of my old science teacher:

“Use The Mass x Acceleration, Luke”.

You had Prof. Kenobi’s class too??

This comment thread makes me feel things. Good Humor® is now applicable:

Exponential function is off to a party with natural log, root function, you know, the whole gang. As it happened to be, exponential is rather shy and struggled to engage with others at the shindig. It spent most its time wallflower-ing. Natural log, being the good friend it is, walks to expoential and says, “hey man, why don’t you try integrating yourself?”. To which exponential somberly replies, “It wouldn’t make a difference.” Then, all of a sudden, Whammy!! The left side of plus sign is torn off!

…And that’s why you never forget the constant.

My sentiments exactly! Beat me to the punch.

Yes! Thanks for the print today, woot. Love the write-up, my sentiments exactly. :slight_smile:

are these American Apparel shirts again or back to the Anvil?

Features:
Fiber Content: 4.5 oz 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua
Printed In: Carrollton, Texas, USA

Most likely Anvil.

I’m more bothered by the triforce being on the right side than the 3ma vs (ma)^3 debate. It just looks weird. Besides, I already have the Star Wars f=ma shirt. Impossible to take another.

Really North Dakota? REALLY?

That song is awful. I’d rather be Rick-rolled.

An old physics teacher once told me that if F=ma
and F^2=mama
then F^3=mama F

This equation still has a better conclusion than Twilight Princess.