FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #10

You know what? Nintendo nailed it with the Switch and has it ever been getting some play time during quarantining while sipping on my quarantini. “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” anyone? Or perhaps you’re more of a “Mario Kart” kind of person?

Get into full-color mode with “Control Switch” by Flaming Imp. Check out Flaming Imp’s full Shirt catalog here for coloring inspiration!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white at home and color with watercolors…or whatever Nintendo uses for coloring.

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

Have you been playing games of any kind lately? Even if it’s not a video game, we’d love to hear what you’re playing. We’ve been playing a lot of Uno, Sleeping Queens, and Rat-a-tat Cat 'round these parts.

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ooooh, I’d buy those.

4 Likes

I went out and bought a Switch Lite the day before Animal Crossing came out. I wasn’t going to- cost too much. I’m so glad I did.

1 Like

Woot’s Facebook post today about this coloring page called me a Superwooter! What a kind way of saying I spend entirely too much time here!

1 Like

7 Likes

I love this so damn much.

2 Likes