FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #16

Don’t forget to get out and safely, socially distancedly, smell the Spring flowers! If there are no flowers to smell, you can color this beautiful sunflower, spray it with some perfume, tape it to your fridge and sniff, sniff, sniff away!

Get sniffy with “The Giant Mandala Sunflower” by OfficeInk. Check out Woot’s full Shirt catalog here for coloring inspiration!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white and make the indoors as pretty as the outdoors.

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

Make sure to post your garden pics below! Not only your colored sunflowers but what are you growing?

3 Likes

What are the license terms for this image? Personal use only? Can I share the image with other people? Can I print it on something and sell that thing?

I don’t work for Woot but I would think it would be only for personal use, you could share the link to where it can be downloaded with others, and definitely don’t try to sell it.

1 Like

16 Likes

Be cool. Don’t try to sell something that’s not yours. Our lawyers probably make more than yours.

7 Likes

Wow, that looks great. How did you color that?

2 Likes

Thanks! I used Paintshop Pro.

3 Likes

Whoa, I was just gonna use Crayola colored pencils. Anyway, thanks for the free page, y’all! That’s fun.

1 Like

7 Likes

11 Likes

Oooh, I like that a lot.

8 Likes

Thanks for saying that the designs are only for personal use and not for re-print/sale by others. Some people may not realize that. I do appreciate you making people aware. I’m happy to share my designs for this Woot Coloring Sheet Project. Please let me know if You need other designs from my books for this project. Thanks, -OfficeInk

1 Like

2 Likes

Just trying to catch up…

4 Likes

5 Likes