FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #22

Quarantine Journal; Day 6,432: The walls continue to close in. My kids seem to be multiplying and I’m losing control of my house. I’m not even sure who all these ninja kids are anymore. My kids keep warning me that I have a ninja on my back but I can’t do anything about it. I have to escape!

Whistle your quarantine time away while you color “Ninja Mayhem" by @DoOomcat. Check out DoOomcat’s full Shirt catalog here for awesome designs!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white and eat some ice cream for us.

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

What has been your favorite part about being quarantined?

Don’t forget to post your finished coloring pages! ICYMI, you can find all of the coloring pages here!

1 Like

Oh, wow. That is one going to take so long to do. I’m good with that.

2 Likes

Would you stop making these hard ones!! lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

Oh boy! More Ninjas! but, yes, this will take some time! Oh! But I see Dooomcat gave herself a cameo… Neat!

2 Likes

Finally finished. Sleep is overrated. I’m not sure what the thing with the big eyes in the middle is supposed to be but it looks like a cat so I made it an orange tabby like my cat, Tango. He died last year but if he were alive and anywhere near that ship, he would have been trying to get in so he could cause some trouble.

5 Likes

The cat is Dooomcat’s eponymous ($5 word alert!) image. Anyway, here is my attempt…

4 Likes

Nice, thanks for the info. And nice job on the coloring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

alens

1 Like

First try at one of these. :w_ooh:

6 Likes

It would be great if the search results (when searching for “coloring page” were in numerical order…