Game Time

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif
*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Cool, but I would have liked to see a larger variety of game pieces.

Still, I’m in for one because I’m a huge board gamer.

This is really cool. It’s too bad that some of the elements are repeated, but most passers-by wouldn’t notice anyway. Particularly fond of the climbing monkey things. What game are they from? Just on the cusp of my memory…

Congratulations on the great print Jeff!

Very cool design, not sure I wanna walk around campus with a big chess piece on though.

ON BLACK THIS IS UGLY imo

Gilgamesh II: The ameshening. That is some funny stuff right there.

I like this shirt, a lot of the great old games are represented. Too bad pay day is not for another week.

Wow, I bought this so fast and thought I’d finally be the first wooter to woot, but someone beat me, lol. Ah well. Like the design.

It’s like Sore Thumbs for those into truly awful board games (and Chess).

Been waiting for a good black woot shirt since I don’t have one yet, so awesome.

First sucker and first post. I feel like a loser now, hahah.

had to get one when I saw the battleship and monopoly pieces.

Barrel of Monkeys I think.

from “BARREL OF MONKEYS”

[QUOTE=iris420, post:7, topic:182308]
Gilgamesh II: The ameshening. That is some funny stuff right there.

I like this shirt, a lot of the great old games are represented. Too bad pay day is not for another week.
[/quote]

Agreed on the Gilgamesh comment. 100%.

As for the shirt, eh… a jsheldon print consisting of things-made-up-of-other-things is about as surprising as a no1 entry with vegetables in it.

This one has been making the rounds for a long time, I’m glad to see it finally got printed.

I came here to post this.

And in on Juan.

gotta love the details. right doggz

I see the mousetrap mouse, but is that a cross-fire piece in there too?

In for Juan.

very very clever design. not necessarily something i would wear on a shirt, but i might like that on a poster or something. congrats to the artist, i hope many are sold for you.

There are 2 things I can’t decipher

The little person (?) that looks like a fire hydrant with arms?
And the odd light-grey shape on the bridge of the knight’s nose between the pawn and the submarine? (also elsewhere)