GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 5060 Ti Gaming OC 8G Graphics Card

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 5060 Ti Gaming OC 8G Graphics Card

2 Likes

Limit 3?!

2 Likes

At MSRP?

Tired Sleep GIF by Big Brother

3 Likes

$409 on Amazon

1 Like

Right, I was wrong the MSRP is $380 but generally anyone looking for a 5060 Ti should just get the 16gb. They shouldn’t have 8gb cards anymore, but alas here we are.

6 Likes

With games today it would help to have 16GB or up.

3 Likes

No wonder nobody purchased 3 yet.

:laughing:

3 Likes

For frame of reference to anyone considering 3080s/6800s are found fairly easily for 250-300ish on the used market atm and absolutely crush the 5060ti

5 Likes

And the crowd goes mild! $350 for 8gb vRAM is not the move

5 Likes

Where?

2 Likes

Wow w00t. What a deal this is. Hahahahahah. I guess it’s good you prey on the uneducated.

1 Like

The 8gb model would likely sell better at sub-$300

1 Like

Amazon has a better deal on an 8gb 5060 Ti (not that I’d recommend it)

1 Like

Different style, I think

Got a link?

1 Like

Please link better deal unless you are trolling

1 Like

No I’m not doing it for you. You can get an arc 580 with 12gb for under $250 with a free $60 game. These aren’t deals. Plenty of NVIDIA deals. If YOU look.

1 Like

Flagged for fake news

Excluding some very limited sales (such as BF specials and doorbusters), 5060 8gb for sub-$300, yes. 5060Ti, less so.

B580 isn’t completely on the same performance level, with some wins (more VRAM) and loses (raw performance).

Keep in mind, though, that when not VRAM-limited, the GeForce GPU is, on average, about 40% faster.

https://www.techspot.com/review/2983-nvidia-rtx-5060-8gb-vs-intel-arc-b580/

Can’t argue it’s value, however. As long as one understands there may be driver compatability aspects, it’s a great option at $250.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

And if I take one from your closet, it would be free.

Right?

1 Like