Giveaway! Enter by 9/1/2025 @ noon CT

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

Well, probably won’t be giving away this item again. LOL Not many entries. Good news is that you have a better chance, I guess.


Let’s get to it:

Number of posts: 1757


Post # (Permalink) Potential Winners
515 @Zarkon
1343 @Jaxrbetr13


I’ll contact you via Private Message here on the forums. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

You will also receive an email from an @amazon.com address. Note that this email goes to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login if used/different. Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until Thursday 9/4/2025 at noon CT to respond.

Head back to the forums for the next giveaway.


REMINDER: You can only enter once to be eligible. I had to pick a new winner today for someone that posted more than once in this thread. Every post is an entry.

There were 28 people with more than one post in this thread and thus not eligible.

28 Likes