Giveaway! Enter here before 7/26/2021 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! It’s summer and what’s more fun than backyard movies. We’ve got you covered!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) BIGASUO 2021 Native 1080P Projector, 7000L with 100’’ frameless screen included. Or compatible unit if this one is unavailable.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is __________.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, July 26, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

_Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and an email from CS. The CS email will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

39 Likes

entry

4 Likes

I’m not first! Yay!

5 Likes

Meeeeeee

Oh. Oh this will get me arrested.

Worth it.

3 Likes

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is Mary Poppins.

1 Like

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is whatever holds my kids attention for more than five minutes!

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch nothing. just watch screen.bye

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is Fletch!

1 Like

Woot! Is it ok if I project on the wall and turn the screen into a pillow fort?

2 Likes

I screen you screen we all screen for I screen!

1 Like

Post.

1 Like

Woot! The first thing I’ll watch is top gun!

1 Like

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is Devil
(M. Night Shyamalan)
cuz I checked it out from the library and then had to return it before I got time to watch it.

1 Like

Woot! The first thing I watch will be Men in Black because I have about a zillion copies of it and digital too.

This is a perfect way to get my neighbors to hate me. I’ll just play Cabin Boy on repeat 24/7.

4 Likes

I shall watch the Goonies

2 Likes

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is Willow.

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is something fun, not serious, maybe Super Troopers…

1 Like

Woot! The first movie I’ll watch is whatever is scary and available