Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends 9/23 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! It’s a “hot one” this week! I really, really want this. Alas, I can’t enter to win.

There will be TWO (2). winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) T-fal Optigrill - Indoor Electric Grill with Removable and Dishwasher Safe Plates, 1800W, Black

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post right here in this thread saying “Woot! The first think I’ll cook is ______.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, 9/23 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

3 Likes

First
Take that! @Froodyfrog

2 Likes

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is something delicious to share with your staff

I will use this grill to cook a Hamburger helper, and a cheesecake

1 Like

IF YOU PICK ME ILL GIVE IT TO YOU TT

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is a hamburger. (thing)

The first thing I will cook is whatever looks good at the store. My cupboards are bare at the moment.

A fancy electric grill?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Woot, this will be a Christmas gift for my daughter!

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is a big ol’ grilled cheese and bacon sandwich.

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is brains. I’m not sure what type of brains yet though…

Woot! The first thing I’ll cook is a juicy steak!

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is some steak to make a cheesesteak sandwich. MMm samitches.

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is a mother f’in steak!!!

Woot the first thing I’ll cook will be awesome!

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is Tomato Soup!

Not sure I understand this…

“Woot! The first think I’ll cook is cuban sandwich.”

“Woot! The first think I’ll cook is ______hopefully, not burn something or another.”

The first thing I will cook is a beet.

Woot! The first think I’ll cook is myself.