Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 6/29/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We’re ready to sweep up the warehouse and you can too!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’ll sweep up________.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, June 29, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

6 Likes

Today is Tuesday,
eufy know what that means?
We’re gonna have a special guest!
So get out the broom,
sweep the place clean.
Woot! I’ll sweep off the mat,
so the “Welcome” can be seen.

1 Like

Woot! I’ll sweep up nothing! The robo vacuum will do ALL the work!

1 Like

Sweep up all these Blackish Season 1 DVD wrappers

1 Like

Woot! I’ll sweep up my s#@t. I promise!

I need one of these so I can continue to have my robot vacuum wars to take on my current 1-0 champion.

Wow, the giveaways are back?!? I’m swept away!

Posty McPostface.

Woot! I’ll sweep up nothing, thats your job

Woot! I’ll sweep up the whole house with this!

Woot! I’ll sweep up! (for once)

I’m ready for a clean sweep

Not allowed to test our skills? Sounds like there’s a story behind that…

Lol. I have 5 dogs we have to vacuum at least once a day. If I win this, this poor thing will let out a cry during the unboxing.

I really want to write something witty. Unfortunately I haven’t finished even one cup of coffee today. I have big dogs with lots of hair and wonder if they would even work. Here’s to finding out! Cheers (with the coffee!)

Vroom Vroom Vacuum!

Woot! I’ll sweep up, down, and all around!

Woot, I’ll not sweep up anything. I’ll leave it all lie until my new sweeper bot arrives!

Woot I would use this to sweep up our never ending pet fur!