Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop

Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop

Again, woot? As I stated last time these came up, there are a lot of reviews on Amazon speaking ill of these things. The batteries on them last for only 20 minutes, tend to fail and once they do, you are out of luck. The company does not sell replacements. Gamble if you wish. I pass.

"Question: About how long does the “fast, a 2-hour charge” last?

Answer:

Omg, I should’ve read your comment before buying this. The battery charges for like 2 hours and lasts about 20-30 minutes max! Can’t even finish my whole house…

It’s ridiculous how the company doesn’t have battery to sell on it’s on. Like you’ve said, mop is useless when battery completely fails…ugh!
By Ricebunnie on June 2, 2020

I have 1800 sq ft of vinyl plank flooring and the charge will last long enough to do the entire house as long as I move at a pretty good pace. By the time I’m done the battery is struggling. I contacted the seller to try to buy a second battery so I could have two fully charged batteries when I started but they told me they don’t sell the batteries separately. This means that when the battery eventually dies and doesn’t charge anymore, the mop itself will be trash. This is absolutely ridiculous! I originally rated this mop 5 stars because it does a great job and I like it, however because of the battery issue, I cannot recommend buying this mop.
By Benozzo on December 26, 2019

It lasts about 20mins
By Jenny on June 12, 2019"

3 Likes

These are gimmicks designed for millenial noobs. If you want to see what kinda cleaning products actually work, spy on the people that clean hotels.

3 Likes

Yea my ex girlfriend has it… Hell… Half year later… Dead… Just add muscles and save your money.

2 Likes

+1!
Or, houses and apartments, for that matter. And while you’re at it with your spying :slight_smile: , watch how those folks clean, if you want a good primer on how to get it done right, and get it done quickly.
(by the way, this is a “do as I say, not as I do” comment, since I take forever to clean because I get OCD on things and start to clean like I’m cleaning up my own crime scene. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure this guy didn’t kill his ex-girlfriend.

1 Like

Dodged a bullet…thank you!!!