Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop

Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop

Can you use this on vinyl flooring and what type of cleaning solution do you use? Water, like a steam mop?

According to reviews on the mothership, it should be safe to use on vinyl but also one should definitely still use some kind of solution when using a steam mop.

1 Like

I only use water in my steam mop and it does great.

1 Like

2655ff80-e215-4ea2-875d-7bf0422b76ca

This is safe for vinyl flooring and it appears you can use water or a cleaning solution of your choice. With a cleaning solution I would follow the instructions on the label to see if it needs to be diluted. It looks like you can use wax with this too.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Oh I’m sure that it does, I just meant some kind of flooring specified solution always does wonders in conjunction.

BTW keep seeing these pop up… If one owns a steam mop as we’ve been talking about… Would buying one of these be overkill? :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I’m not sure. They’re really tempting because it looks like it would scrub. When I use my steam mop I have to step on it to add pressure to scrub those dried on gunky places.

I do like the steam mop though. I think when it dies I might try one of these.

3 Likes

Haha that’s exactly my thinking, I usually use the rougher pads for the steamer and “elbow grease” but pressing a button and letting the thing go nuts sounds like fun :sweat_smile:

Then again I just moved into an expensive apt and the Danny Tanner that sits on my shoulder should cut-it-out :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol congrats!

My dad has an artificial foot so I don’t ask him to take his shoes off. There’s usually muddy foot prints, but its OK. My floors are pretty easy to clean.

2 Likes

Thanks! And aww that’s sweet, hope we both eventually get one of these haha

3 Likes

I’ve mopped and vacuumed more since buying a Shark cordless vacuum and a Gladwell mop. I have a different model that I got from Woot. Just being able to grab it and mop up a spill or just whenever the mood strikes to clean up not having to do anything but keep it charged and throw pads in the wash is great. I use Rejuvenate floor cleaner in mine. If there’s something really dried on it might take a minute of running over it to get it up and if your toddler uses the floor for stickers it might take some manual labor but otherwise it’s great.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions! It’s time to retire my old steam mop and get one of these! Have a great day!

1 Like