4G………

2 Likes

…which is better than No G

6 Likes

99.99 on ebay. Just saying…

4 Likes

@MrCreepus What about OG?

5 Likes

Has anyone tried it? Does it work? We have a house on a lake and have a hard time getting cell service. The only service that kind of works up there is cellular one.

1 Like

Reviews say it does not come with portable charger. Charge lasts 9 hours. Data plans are expensive. Customer service is text only to China.

Here is their site to see plans and coverage in various countries.

2 Likes

This is 4G, too many 5G available now. Look at Travlfi. We have had streaming connection at our rural Ky lake house.

3 Likes

It’s cheaper on the company website $143.99
How is this a deal?

2 Likes

Have you tried T-mobile?

Friend got a hotspot from T-mobile for when he is out in the middle of nowhere (away from his home base).

He also got T-mobile internet service for the home. He lives in a pretty isolated, rural area; and he said it works pretty well.

He said it was pretty affordable.

(Note: Don’t work or represent T-mobile. Not an expert. Just passing on some third-hand experience. He tried the company that starts with the “V.” It didn’t work out for him, so he is now with T-mobile.)

2 Likes

I have T-mobile for our service and it doesn’t work up there at all. Its in Wisconsin covered with huge pines. But even when we go into the Dells it doesnt work the best. Drives me insane. We have T-mobile internet service it works great at our primary home. I would recommend it to anyone! ( I do not work for T-mobile)