Glow Drone

Glow Drone

1 Like

Absolute trash. Don’t buy! I can’t believe Woot is selling these again.

9 Likes

Thank for your review!! I was entertaining the idea of buying, but something seemed to good to be true…!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Piece of junk. I bought 2 and they don’t fly in any way, shape or phone. How do you return them? I can’t figure that out.

2 Likes

You’ll notice in the last few pics they’re casually playing beer pong with said drone​:rofl::sweat_smile:

Thought about maybe buying for the niece and nephew as stocking stuffers… nope

Might grab a couple in case I run out of pong balls though

1 Like

Thank you! Almost bought it for my son!

Oh, give me a drone to play with at home. And maybe some Beer Pong, I’ll play. If the drone sits and sinks as I consume more of my drinks, at least my mind will be flying away.

On the ad, Woot says “Someone is bound to mistake this as a UFO”. Nope, someone at Woot mistook it as a toy. Does nothing. Doesn’t fly, bounces around for a few seconds, then hides under the couch.

I bought two for stocking stuffers, and now consider it theft.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Why, o why didn’t I read comments first before ordering!

They can’t fly, just fall slower than normal gravity. Motion sensors? Can’t see any evidence of any.

Going to attempt a return.

Customer Service has blessed me with a refund! The holiday spirit hath filled me to bursting!