Green Grotto 24 💚 The Home of Bunchies, murder bots, and....melons!

13 Likes
12 Likes

Just in case you felt like dancing…

7 Likes

This was my intro to Simple Minds.

Actually, it may have been when they provided handclaps on a Gary Numan song.

11 Likes

oh no! get some rest. hope you get well soon

8 Likes

yes, I am drinking ice coffee. less work lol.

6 Likes

well, since I’m new to this coffee thing, that sounds like a lot of work.

I understand the benefits to cold brew. if I stick with the coffee sounds like this is something to consider.

thanks

7 Likes

No biggie, just a different way to crack an egg.

7 Likes

Some people put a raw egg in their coffee.

9 Likes

Im Not Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

11 Likes

would you think buying premade cold brew would be better than making hot coffee with the keurig?

7 Likes

I guess it depends on how much you want to make and drink. Since Keurigs are single serving what you do for iced coffee makes sense. Besides less acidity, the cold brew method is good for larger batch making.
Hubby and I will make a pot of decaf in our regular style (pour over or French press) and just store extras in the frig for later in the week.

:coffee:

7 Likes

Throwback Thursday! I like my coffee HOT. If it cools down, I nuke it HOT again.

A John Lennon cover:

10 Likes

This is why I love my dog. He makes me waste money on a outdoor dog hammock only to lay on the hot pavement.

15 Likes
9 Likes

I am going in to start peeling tomatoes. It will take a while! Not complaining because I have had slim times, too.

10 Likes

7 Likes

You dip them in hot water for a few seconds??

8 Likes
6 Likes

So… I guess I can’t put something in my ‘Woot Cart’ using my cell phone, then buy it a bit later with my laptop. It’s app-only and I suppose that Woot is very serious about that. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes