Green Grotto 24 💚 The Home of Bunchies, murder bots, and....melons!

Sigh
Over 80 % of my relatives on both sides have correcting eyewear of some kind. Either since childhood or early adulthood degenerative, like I’m getting. Some have MS so that affects eyesight too.

The reason I am learning about the run-around for hearing is cause of my family’s history with deafness and requiring aids etc. My mom was my age (early 40’s) when she got her first hearing aids. Her dad had them in early adulthood too. I have a cousin whom got them as a toddler with degenerative loss (100% in one ear, 60% other) and got the implant cochlea surgery in her late 20s. She needs insurance for the rest of her life to just take care of any needs. Plus she had a baby 3 months ago so ya know she’s gonna be on top of that too.

sigh

4 Likes

Anyways …

Happy puppy and kittens in the Grotto!

Excited Aww GIF

Puppy Pet GIF

Aww Mama GIF

adorable cats GIF

10 Likes

Stumpy greetings! Animated gif version of my corgi design on salte at @Teefury - https://goo.gl/GwNDTH #corgi #gif #anima… | Cute drawings, Corgi dog, Animation art
Milton The Cat GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Fat Cat [gif] by Tony Pinkevych on Dribbble
16 Super Cute Corgi Gif – 🔥100000+ 😝 Funny Gif Emoji Emoticons Box 😘 Free Download 👍

9 Likes

Where would you put Eris?

7 Likes

Nope

6 Likes

rabbit taste good and is lean meat. breeds quickly and plentifully…
the main food supplies for all the meat eating things.
if i had to i would raise to eat rabbits… but they are so damn cute makes it hard…
also i guess you can not eat them too much…

7 Likes

you went from a big tractor lawn cutter to a push mower!!!

7 Likes

i have beg 41 to get a name…has not happened…
18 does not stand a chance.

8 Likes

i have ate squirrel taste okay not good enough to kill for the tiny bit of meat unless you are starving then all bets are off…lol had turtle don’t need to eat that again…go back to the starving scenario… i am never eating bugs on purpose i will just starve,i don’t care!
homeraised chickens are much tougher than our palates are used to…not a good thing for us.

8 Likes

when they say the stuff can/ will be broken/not working they are not lying.
last couple i got was not working stuff… i am not playing with them and their over priced boxes.
ain’t worth it to me.

okay stopping at 1093…

6 Likes

but oh @mareli83 your ears should have been ringing loudly today!
got a new asus gamer computor… bejusbuss what a mess i made setting it up with the stupid microsoft bullcrap had to fix that and there was no sound had to fix that took me a long time…
and it all still ain’t right…
and i said to myself… if mareli was here… none of this would have happened!!! :green_heart:

8 Likes

june 12th
Himalayan Goral
like a deer antelope goat kinda mix…

11 Likes

Not if you raise the meat chickens (Cornish Cross). They grow fast and MUCH better and juicy meat if raised correctly. Some stores add ‘juice’ to make their chicken better…
If you eat old layers, you better stew them.
We raised bunnies for meat for a while, way more work and the meat wasn’t as good.

6 Likes

I recommend digital. It pokes into the meat. $8.99 from Woot! There are some that connect to your phone and you leave them in while cooking. A poker suits us fine. But meat claws, those are awesome!

4 Likes

Mornin Greens! Today is run, run! Doc appts,. groceries, post office…bleh LOL!

Today’s WTF: Red Solo cups are a common souvenir to bring back from the United States. The novelty comes from the cups being used in many party scenes in movies.

12 Likes

Good Morning Greens! Welcome to Wednesday! Son finally sold his Z. He only wanted to sell to someone who would project the car. Finally found someone who tinkers! That baby started right up and off she went. Looks weird out front with no car! Let’s see how many neighbors notice. Ha!
Enjoy Sunrise!
When driving west…look east!

12 Likes

I would have helped you as best as I could. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for that info…
Yeah, unless you know someone with it, most people probably don’t know the nuances between them.
But you are right. The difference is stark.
I know of people that “stop” having diabetes when the lose weight, which makes it seem more like a symptom of their weight than a stand-alone condition like you have. They should have a different name.

4 Likes

ThermoPro is really good.
The Thermo Pop is a great pocket one, very accurate.

I also have Thermo Pro TP20 for monitoring from the house that’s great! I bought an extra sensor to monitor actual grill temps also…

And my Rec Tec smoker has built-in wireless system.

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY gingirlj-DAD! :birthday:

8 Likes

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

7 Likes