Green Grotto 24 šŸ’š The Home of Bunchies, murder bots, and....melons!

Iā€™d leave it where it is.

6 Likes

Eris?

6 Likes

Tapewormsā€¦ those are when you find these tiny things that look like rice. Or, you know, a small white worm on their butt. Itā€™s gross, but itā€™ll be ok. I promise.

The best thing to prevent them, Iā€™ve found, is donā€™t let her eat flies or fleas. Keep her treated for fleas and youā€™ll be good to go.

5 Likes

No fleas here, but fliesā€¦yes! Found out the previous vet didnā€™t check for tapeworms (Dr Ray didnā€™t see it on the paperwork we brought.) Why not?!

6 Likes

Holy jeepers, Batman! I just checked prices on Revolution (vet recommended.) Flea and tick meds have gone up in price! Well, here it goesā€¦

7 Likes

Holy molyā€¦missed by just 1ā€¦ :frowning:

7 Likes

Thanks for the info. My bro in law using something similar tot he Thermo Pro TP20. I know my dad wonā€™t need anything that specific. Heā€™s got the classic pocket stick probe old-school style and was impressed with hubbyā€™s digital over the holidays.
So Iā€™m gonna get him one of those LavaTools one for extra $$ Dontā€™ need a cheap one falling apart on him if he drops it, roughs it up etc. I know how he gets. . Needs a big bright display, sturdy construction, rotating image, no extra bells or whistles. (the Thermo pro 19 reviews show many folks with breakage around the folding part.) The Lavatools one is more uniform in construction.

I think heā€™ll like a little ā€œnew techā€ in his older geezer life. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhhā€¦ but Revolution covers round and hook worms along with fleas, ticks, and ear mites.

I think. I havenā€™t had to buy it for a while.

I keep my monsters inside so we donā€™t get too many outbreaks.

Tapeworms is usually a pill, but thereā€™s a topical one you can get from Canada.

This one.

6 Likes

Well I had forgotten about Eris and Ceres. I guess dwarf plants still count or donā€™t count according to whom you ask. Ha! I dunno. Just trying to be funny.
Reminds me of the conversation topic about dinosaurs. Brontosaurus used to be called itā€™s own dino, then further science said nope there is the Apatosaurus. Then again 2015 with further fossil research the Bronto is back! :sauropod:

7 Likes

check Walmart pharmacy as well

5 Likes

ugh. I have to work today. why didnā€™t I say I quit TODAY when I texted my boss?

Oh No Comedy GIF by CBC

8 Likes

good luck with the scavenger hunt!

6 Likes

Iā€™m debating of trying. I have a few items in cart I might need and a coupon discount is always nice.
Also thinking a shirt yet of course one I like isnā€™t part of the $19 for $9 sale but there is one nearly identical for sale. Oh the struggles of over buying online when I should be working. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to live long enough to see the same with Pluto, I am sure that there is SOME characteristic that make it special when compared to other heavenly bodies.

7 Likes

@Wooter60072541 did you read this?

4 Likes

We have found that some vets are crappy.
One almost killed Chevy and probably did shorten his life.

Donā€™t be afraid to ask around and to change your vet!

7 Likes

We use whatever our vet recommends.
She gives us prescriptions for most any dog med so we can shop around for lowest prices, she recommends Chewy I think.

6 Likes

Does Wally pharm carry dog pills too??

4 Likes

Yepā€¦read everything every1 shared or i could findā€¦this version appears 2 b a bit different from those pastā€¦dunnoā€¦will watch and c i guess :smile:

4 Likes

We use 1800petmedsā€¦they r good have loyalty, rewards, coupons and price matchā€¦

4 Likes