Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

4 Likes

GREAT NEWS CHEV! SO GLAD MAMACHEV IS ON THE MEND AND IN A GOOD PLACE. SENDING PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY.

3 Likes

ONE MORE GOOD THING ABOUT MY VACATIONā€¦ I GET TO MISS THE LAST WEEK OF WORK. ITā€™S GETTING SO DEPRESSING BEING THERE. I NEVER KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME Iā€™LL SEE ONE OF MY COWORKERS IS. SO SAD AND HARD TO SAY GOODBYE. I REALLY LIKE THESE PEOPLE, AND YET KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT WEā€™LL ALL DRIFT APART. :frowning:

2 Likes

MR. MBSPELL TOOK ME FOR A DRIVE LOOKING FOR NEW POKEMON. DIDNā€™T GET ANY SHINIES, BUT DID STOP IN UNOā€™S FOR A COUPLE $2 MARGARITAS, SO IT WAS STILL A WORTHWHILE TRIP!

K HAD ORIENTATION. STILL NOT SURE WHAT HIS HOURS WILL BE OR WHEN HE STARTS BUT ITā€™S ONE MORE HURDLE HEā€™S OVER.

3 Likes

THAT GUY MUST BE A GREEN!

3 Likes

this is very good news indeed!! WHOO HOOO!!!

(I know it must be strange and lonely without your mom thereā€¦
and no Priscilla eitherā€¦ house just differentā€¦ many hugs chev.)

2 Likes

why donā€™t you have a laptop?
I have 2, my asus which cost some $'s and a little back up acer chrome I got from here for 80 bucks, the cheapy works great too!!

3 Likes

I knowā€¦that part sucks so bad.
you are so close when you are together for so many hoursā€¦
and when you arenā€™t anymore sharing the same work experience and talking about it?
poof!.. it just disappearsā€¦ā€¦.:cry:

2 Likes

working
working
working
tiredā€¦

1 Like

well, that was last weeks Thursday.
today is a new Wednesday!!
I hope you have had a day off.

2 Likes

and now this song is stuck in my head.
here ya goā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had one.

1 Like

I havenā€™t worked in my office for 5 years. Been working at the customerā€™s location. I have a little contact with couple people back there. I donā€™t miss most of them.

2 Likes

The drawings were almost ready to be submitted. We had some concerns. Likeā€¦we want to look at them first. Right?
So we met him last night on site. Tommy was there too. We had some minor changes. I think we are finally all on the same page. Part of his nonchalance seems to stem from the fact that we are not a full service restaurant and he knows the regulations so some of what is being asked by the county is unnecessary. He still thinks we could proceed. But we want full permission first.
Soon.

We took Tommy out for dinner after.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have one.

2 Likes

I have one as a backup, but itā€™s been years since I used it and when I got it out a couple weeks ago, I couldnā€™t figure out where anything was on it.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always had one.

1 Like

I dunno, I have an iPad so most of the time I donā€™t mind using the PC and then switching to my iPad if Iā€™m eating or watching tv. kids switched to desktops because gaming laptops are $$$$ but mr. mbspell has a laptop from work. P had one at college but I think he killed it lol.

2 Likes

my coworkers (most of them) were the best part of the job. I will miss them.

3 Likes

I use my phone or a tablet.

Thereā€™s an old dell netbook at my house but I donā€™t know if it even powers up. It was my dadā€™s but he didnā€™t want it. It was always slow so I used it to upload my pictures off my phone. I never bothered to buy anything else.

I have a laptop at work. Itā€™s so shiny. I love it so much. Lol

When I get home from work I donā€™t wanna look at a computer anymore. My phone doesnā€™t count. Thatā€™s an addiction and thereā€™s no cure.

3 Likes