Gyration Ultra GT Cordless Mouse & Compact Keyboard

nice but it seems a little expensive. I will have to pass.

Has anyone tried to get used to the numbers pad on a keyboard set-up like this one? I’m new so I have to research what happens if you don’t like something you purchase. I’m interested…
I went ahead and bought it. I have never sat at a desk to do my computing…the couch or recliner is much more comfortable. I’m gonna love it!

quote user=“yessrinc”
In Mississippi’s Harrison County, emergency operations center spokesman Jim Pollard said an estimated 50 people were killed by Katrina, with the bulk of the deaths at an apartment complex in Biloxi. Three other people were killed by falling trees in Mississippi and two died in a traffic accident in Alabama, authorities said."

notice that does NOT include Louisiana[/quote]

I really feel sorry for those people. I posted some decent links about the hurricane. Pretty devastating - I went through 2 here in Florida last year - NO fun (except for the fact that I was drunk the whole time) LOL. I was glued to the TV all day…

[URL]http://www.dailytool.com/index.php/hurricane-katrina/[/URL]

[quote user=“bearyml”]

Thanks for pointing that out I missed it and I do use mine a lot![/quote]

I missed it too, but it isn’t much of an issue for us.

My wife has never gotten the hang of 10-key, so this really isn’t a big deal. The three kids have laptops (the one benefit they have from having a “geeky” dad… maybe it’ll offset the cost of therapy…), and this will mirror their keyboards, so it shouldn’t be an issue for me.

For many users, it may be an issue, though.

[quote user=“DontYouKnow”]

What??? You lost me on that one. [/quote]

He get’s it… not to worry [:)]

Page 3 today… and still crap again!

I used a laptop for about 6 months with the same setup. You get used to it in no time. Just a learning curve…

Gyration stuff is awesome for use with an HTPC. The keyboard is about the size of a normal laptop keyboard. This price good, but nothing incredible.

[quote user=“DontYouKnow”]

I really feel sorry for those people. I posted some decent links about the hurricane. Pretty devastating - I went through 2 here in Florida last year - NO fun (except for the fact that I was drunk the whole time) LOL. I was glued to the TV all day…

[URL]http://www.dailytool.com/index.php/hurricane-katrina/[/URL][/quote]

Afraid those numbers are get alot higher in next 2-3 days.

refurb…no gracias

all of you are retarded

stop posting useless crap and trying to be 1st. you’re all like little kids. post something of some meaning. No one gives a rat’s @$$ about you not liking/needing the woot. I’m sick of having to sift through all the crap before i can learn something about the woot item.

SHUT UP, you stupid motormouths.

Hey, for everyone who has been complaining lately about refurbished items, check out this “theoretical” conversation between “Bill” and “Ted” about “Bill’s” wife “Nancy.”

Ted: Wow, your wife looks hot!
Bill: Yeah, Nancy has a refurbished face and refurbished boobs.
Ted: Lets just hope they last as long as the originals did! Ha Ha
Bill: Ha Ha… Yes, let us hope.

See, refurbished isnt always bad, now is it?

Just trying to help you out, Woot

Matt

I’m super new here (1st day). What does BOC mean?

thanks in advance

Aug 29, 2005 6:48 PM Departed FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX
5:48 PM Arrived at FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX

Aug 26, 2005 7:55 AM Arrived at FedEx location BLOOMINGTON, CA
1:48 AM Departed FedEx location SAN DIEGO, CA

Aug 25, 2005 11:37 PM Arrived at FedEx location SAN DIEGO, CA
5:56 PM Picked up IRVING, TX

Aug 22, 2005 5:35 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx CARROLLTON, TX

Thought it waas funny package was sent from Dallas to California and back to Dallas

[quote user=“HMFunk2000”]all of you are retarded

stop posting useless crap and trying to be 1st. you’re all like little kids. post something of some meaning. No one gives a rat’s @$$ about you not liking/needing the woot. I’m sick of having to sift through all the crap before i can learn something about the woot item.

SHUT UP, you stupid motormouths.[/quote]

Who shit in your cereal HMFunker2000?

Yeah, No thanks. Once I got used to the size of the KB on my lappy, I could type and play games on it fine, but I never stopped missing my 10-key. If you EVER use the 10-key number pad, you won’t want to use a mini-keyboard if you don’t have to.

Mini keyboard = plus ungood (not quite double-plus)

Ok… NEXT!

[quote user=“zixaq”]

Yeah, No thanks. Once I got used to the size of the KB on my lappy, I could type and play games on it fine, but I never stopped missing my 10-key. If you EVER use the 10-key number pad, you won’t want to use a mini-keyboard if you don’t have to.

Mini keyboard = plus ungood (not quite double-plus)[/quote]

Good point. 10 key is a useful thing

[quote user=“peteromans11”]EXCUSE ME, DID YOU JUST WOOT™?? It’s ok. Everyone is wooting these days! Be proud when you WOOT!! [;)]

Gyration Ultra GT Cordless Mouse & Compact Keyboard $59.99 + $5 shipping

Now that you have the wireless gear all you need to go with it is a computer!

Dell end of the month deals. Dimension Desktops with LCD monitors starting at $479!
Click here for Dell Dimensions w/LCD monitors starting at $479

or if you want to hook these up to a laptop…

Inspiron laptops 35% off $999 or $750 off $1,899!

WOOT!![/quote]
Hi Pete! Great use of the woot-word!
Be glad you live across state … what is left of Katrina has just hit here. She’s still packing a punch … hope I don’t lose power.

[quote user=“greggsand”]I’m super new here (1st day). What does BOC mean?

thanks in advance[/quote]

(BOC) will be one of greatest night of your life, it is almost spiritual, no wait it is spiritual ! Don’t snooze or you looze! I can’t wait.