Gyration Ultra GT Cordless Mouse & Compact Keyboard

I want some video cards. :o

This would be GREAT for a laptop! Would it work with one ?

I am new to woot, isn’t there a code for tax relief for Texans. At work so don’t have time to read. (Ok, so I am lazy also)

Hey my first woot and I got 3!! We use this mouse portion alone a lot at presentations at work and it is great to be able to be so far from laptop and still be able to control everything. Never used the keyboard before, looking forward to it.

well taxsucks will work

but if you can’t read at work, then why are you posting here…and I guess you aren’t gonna read this either eh?

Not bad, but will pass on this one.

Design custom t-shirts at ShirtFlex.com

[quote user=“cruzer”]

well taxsucks will work

but if you can’t read at work, then why are you posting here…and I guess you aren’t gonna read this either eh?[/quote]

Such attention to detail … lol…

Good point though [:)]

[quote user=“WootBot”]This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

Review here:
[url]http://www.bjorn3d.com/read_pf.php?cID=455[/url]

Discussion summary:
Page 1: squatch01 says “I like wires.”
Pages 2 and 3: some comments from gyro mouse users, including one long review pasted from epinions
Page 4: sully47 wants to find out the Texas tax coupon code, as long as he doesn’t have to read anything.[/quote]Why little wootbot, how kind! They say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. " Since you have decided to summarize the discussions, I would love to let you continue. You do a very good job of it, and your humor is decidedly better than mine. The page links are a nice touch also, if I may say. Keep up the good work!
mac daddy

I give. What’s a BOC???

[quote user=“Woot Tang Clan”]Didn’t I say it was going to be crap???[/quote]Yes you did. However, a general characterization of the daily woot doesn’t really mean much. Half a dozen other posters say “this woot is crap” every day, no matter what the item is. If you really want to impress us with your psychic abilities, could you please post the name, description or price of the woot item being offered before midnite, CST or CDT? Then I would be truly impressed!

or Broccoli OR carrots… BOC

I got to try this mouse at DigitalLife 2004. It’s really cool — you just hold it up and move it — but it’s not as precise a method of control as that sliding-across-the-desk we’re all used to. And besides, I have an MX1000, so whoop.

[quote user=“chunjaenim”]

or Broccoli OR carrots… BOC[/quote]I stand corrected. Thank you chunjaenim! Your attention to detail is commendable!

I have one of these. Had it for about 6 months. The keyboard is great, but the mouse is useless.

COOL WOOT! But what are the dimensions? Compact being such a relative term.

Hi team.

So I bought that 61" TV Woot, and I already had an old PC that I meant to set up in the living room to play MP3’s and such–and this is how I’ll control it. As soon as I get the keyboard and mouse I’ll hook it up and post some pics if anyone cares. It’s amazing how much my living room has changed in the last couple of weeks.

I hope those Motorola phones go on sale again sometime–I was kind of bummed I missed that one.

Thanks for separating me from my hard earned cash WOOT!

I m in for one.

I think this will do good with my Htpc setup. Will be able to surf from the lazyboy, as well.

THanks woot!. And it appears good deal, as amazon has one used for 150, or as the seller claims, “slightly used”

This is an excellent product and I don’t understand why there isn’t one in every household. Goodbye carpel tunnel; hello great gaming (this thing feels like a weapon when gaming!!), unparralelled range, neat software that allows you to do commands (such as shutting down the PC, or minimize ALL windows) w/ a characteristic swipe of the mouse!! Now you can finally have a mouse as a remote control for all you PC televisioneers out there! A Canadian product - very delicate, so don’t beat it up. Wouldn’t mind getting in bed with that technology, the applications are endless…

Sounds like Wootonian laws of motion from my physics classes at work to me…

1. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an woot is applied to it.
  2. The relationship between an object’s mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are BOC’s; in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.
  3. For everywoot there is an equal and opposite woot.