Haier 65 Pint Dehumidifier

What is the energy consumption of the unit?

Per the vendor: 115 volt unit 60hz

I am looking for the watts output so I can guess how much it’s going to run up the electric bill, lol.

Ok, I’ll see what I can find out.

I purchased one of these from woot in July, when it got to my house it had loose screws and one had completely come out of the unit and had been rubbing against the front plastic cover leaving it looking terrible! I wish I would have spent the extra $100 and gotten a GE!!!

Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope you contacted Customer Service with pictures. If you haven’t already, you can use the Support Form linked at the top of the page.

GE is a zombie name brand, so your GE would have been made in China by Haier or LG.

I have not but I think I will. I always thought Woots policy was ‘your stuck with what we send you’ but maybe not, thanks for the info!

Do tell if WOOT cares about your purchase being bad. Thanks

Amazon Reviews
https://goo.gl/bH6g88

Seems to be same price new on Amazon unless I am missing something. With terrible reviews.

You missed the $28.72 shipping on Amazon.

If you’re in the midwest… we’re super hard on dehumidifiers. These new ones are more efficient, but they are lucky to get through a single summer, if not two.

I would buy solely based on the warranty. And since we’re at the end of the summer now… would be best to wait until May or so to buy a new one.

But a 90 day warranty for a dehumidifier is worthless. Don’t buy.