Harbinger Sporting Gloves

I got the aquatic gloves (short fingered in small sold out).

If they don’t work for weight lifting I can always use them rafting and scuba diving.

This probably isn’t the key demo, but I sure appreciate these. Got 3 and I plan to use them for spring whitewater kayaking.

well here on my piuter the darn cables are still pictured so even with a user no gloves for me LOOK WoOTInG

Would get a pair or three for the wife. But I am scared that what I’ll get her will be the wrong size.
Shirts are easy to size. Hands, no.

In for 3. Will use these bad boys for hunting.

Why do I need wrist wraps? I use a pull-up bar and then resistance bands. Never hurt my wrists before. I just hate the blisters.

I hope you are a girl and/or not lifting more than 5 lbs. REAL weightlifting gloves NEED a wrist wrap for support. These might be good for some things, but these are NOT weightlifting gloves.

Hit CTRL-F5 to fully refresh the page

A full fingered stroke for under $10? Used for wet applications and advertised as vanishing when you’re showing off…
There’s a joke in there somewhere.

tOO FUNNY NOW THOSE WITH OUT FINGERS ? HUMMM

One of the full finger types is only size XS and the other full finger has the rest of the sizes. I think they’re all the same.

if your doing pull-up then you are not weightlifting … just saying

+1…pull-ups is not weightlifting. Grab a 50 lb dumbbell and do some curls with each glove and then you will see the difference.

I use them for precisely that although I recently find them on the bulky side.

Size chart here points to Harbingers site which says I should be a large but I went with a medium for the gloves I bought (a slightly different model.)

I ordered two (they ran out of the short fingers) since this price is amazing. Also went according to the size chart on the hopes that it’s accurate.

In for 3 for kayaking and various other outdoor sports. thanks for the tip on the non-weightlifting use of these (didn’t bother reading the write up after I saw the brand). Got two sizes for my husband since we weren’t sure, so someone else in the family will get the pair that doesn’t fit him :slight_smile:

Yes, but an XS for men is a S for women’s sizes (see size chart link). I’m a woman with small hands. I went for XS and I’ll hope for the best. I think even a woman’s XS would fit anyway.

In for three! These are excellent gloves for gardening. They give you a much better feel for the plants than a traditional gardening glove. This is especially true if you suffer from contact dermatitis from tomato plants and other irritants in the garden.

$7 what the hell, I need a pair of sports gloves. Might use this for shooting.

id get a pair but it dont say what are what 0-o

FYI, these gloves are not regulation for college football, as NCAA dictates all gloves worn in games must now be solid gray.