Helios Heated Scarf

Helios Heated Scarf

2 Likes

I was considering buying one of these, until I Scrolled through the pics and saw how they looked on the model i’ve purchased a lot of rechargeable clothing items from Woot, but I think I’ll wait on the scarf until they can make it look a little more attractive. I’m sure it gets the job done but they just look awkward. What are your thoughts?

It looks like its a “Puffer” style although I am not certain . I have seen this style scarf in Macys for $80+. Personally I am a fan of the puffer style. I have a tote bag that I love. I am going to search what the reviews say about it before I buy

wish they would give dimensions and how long it will stay warm, on each setting. vital info.

1 Like

Hi there. From the vendor:

Temperature/Time-
• High (Red): 107 F – 3+ Hours
• Medium (White): 95 - 4.5+ Hours
• Low (Blue): 87F – 7+ Hours

Dimensions of scarf : 39 ½ inches X 5 inches

1 Like

Is it just the back of the inside of the neck that is heated, or is it heated down the top sides? The picture only shows red lines in the very back, but they don’t show an open view.

Hi! I just received my heated scarf and can tell you that the heating elements are along the back neck area only. The other part of the scarf wraps around and lays down in the front. While it doesn’t heat all the way around it fits nicely and covers the neck around the collar.

1 Like