HELP - Can't login or reset password - 504 gateway error

I’m at wits’ end - I’ve been playing circular tag with Woot “Support” for the past month, and they have been unhelpful. It all started when I changed the email on my account, and since then I have not been able to login to my account (via email and via Amazon) nor am I able to reset my password. Each time I try, it spins for like 60 seconds and then I get a 504 Gateway Error. Any help appreciated! How can I escalate this to someone who actually knows how to fix it?

What is giving you the 504 error? After you do what?

After entering my Woot credentials, or Login via Amazon - and entering my Amazon credentials, I click the Login/Signin button

Could you try in an incognito/private window on desktop and see if that makes a difference.

I tried all that. Clear all my cookies, incognito, different browser, different computer, different network, etc.

Drat. I’m asking around.

1 Like

Yet another dead end. I must have 8-10 tickets open about this, to no avail.

More than 2 months and still unable to login, with the same 504 gateway error.

Could you try clearing out cookies & cache.

Are you on a VPN?

Could you try a different computer (e.g. different IP) or cellular on your phone.

Could you work be blocking it?

Yes, I tried all that a multitude of times. There is almost certainly a back end issue with my account which needs to be resolved by someone from the technical team. Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten past basic Customer Service at this point; we’re just going in circles.

I wish there’d be a way to get real technical support.

Imma trying to give you technical support. I’m going to move this over to Private messages though.

To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

Somehow this got resolved and now I can login! Thanks @ThunderThighs - appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like