HELP - Coupon Code received from Woot doesn't work

Can anyone help? I received a coupon code from Woot via email due to an issue with a couple orders but when I enter it I get a message that the coupon code cannot be located. Any suggestions?

I tried customer service and got Zero response. Thanks

@ThunderThighs, @lioncow?

1 Like

Hi there! Apologies about the coupon issues, our CS team should have just emailed you about the updated coupon, which you should be able to use now. Let me know if you run into any other issues while trying to use it.

Yes, I got an email and YES I typed the code in all CAPS and still the coupon DOES NOT WORK!

Hi there,

Woot coupons are linked to your account. Are you using the account with the email address the coupon went to?

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Hi there. That coupon code is not assigned to this account. Our coupons are assigned to accounts and not free for use.

1 Like

Hi!

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I wanted to piggyback off of this. I was sent two different emails with the same code because of two different orders. Will the code work twice if I place two more orders? Thanks!

1 Like

@ThunderThighs Same thing for me - cancelled out of 3 BOCs and received 3 emails with the same code; does that mean 3 codes can be applied?

@davejlives

Sorry, just one code per account. We probably had an email issue (great, another issue)

Sorry, just one code per account

Figured as much, but still wanted to check. Thanks @davejlives!!!
WOOT should also include free shipping (I know I’m pushing it here)! :joy:

you’re pushing it

this is coming out of my salary so i’m a little bitter

Oh no! Less cat toys? :hugs:

4 Likes

meow

6 Likes

So there’s only enough budget for 2 coupons then?

2 Likes

yep better act fast

4 Likes

You’re going to need to send me a coupon. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

faxing it over now

3 Likes