Hisense Portable Air Conditioners, 2 Sizes

Hisense Portable Air Conditioners, 2 Sizes

“Factory Reconditioned”

Yeah the one I bought still faintly had “Fan doesn’t work” in removed sharpie on the top, and yes, it still didn’t work

4 Likes

My question answered in 1st comment. Thanks!

1 Like

Calling a single hose portable AC a dehumidifier is a lie! And without a condensate removal system they useless in a humid environment. So, anyplace east of the mississippi they are useless. Before buy findout if theses have a conensate removal system

1 Like

They do have a way of removing the condensation. It has a port for a garden hose on the back of the unit. During the AC process, the water removed is evaporated and sent out the exhaust through the window vent. During the dehumidification, the water either goes out the hose or you have to empty the unit manually.
I had one for a year. Kept my 3rd floor bonus room very comfortable. No complaints here. Although, I cant speak for reconditioned units…

2 Likes

I have one in my basement. I bought mine new. Worked great for over a year. Captured H2O collected in the bin or drained down the hose that wasn’t included. It came with a 1 year warranty. Then it died. Just stopped doing everything. A call to them even though it was several weeks out of warranty they said what to do. Where to send proofs. By golly they covered me. They replaced with a reconditioned unit. Sometimes it drains sometimes I have to drain it. 2 yrs later and she’s still humming away in the basement. Good buy. Would get this if I needed a replacement.

Mine arrived without the ground prong (snapped off!). Windows plates cracked. Obviously, it was dropped in transit. Bummed :frowning:

Well, crap. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I have rarely been less satisfied with the condition of an item from Woot upon arrival. My Hisense “reconditioned” A/C arrived yesterday and I unboxed it today. Reconditioned? More like “Repackaged”! The window panels and the unit itself wete covered in pet hair (I’d guess cat from the looks of it; short, stiff, and B&W), and the front plate is detached from the unit, and I’m not convinced I can reattach it without doing damage. I haven’t run it yet because I haven’t attached it to a window exhaust hose, but considering the condition I think I’d better see if it even works before expending the effort to assemble the exhaust.

I’m very sorry about the condition. Please make sure you contact Woot Customer Service and let them know as well so we can track issues.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.