Holiday Prime Exclusive: FREE Two-Day Shipping

2day_shipping_blog_580x250

Between December 12 and December 18, 2019, Prime members will have eligible orders upgraded to Two-Day Shipping for FREE!

Look for a blue banner on the product page:

Or keep your eyes peeled for the speedy little blue truck icon:

Truck

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer valid from December 12, 2019 at 12:00am CT until December 18, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

Note: 2-day free shipping for Prime members will reduce the transit time to two business days after we’ve shipped your order, but it won’t impact how long it takes us to process the order or prepare it for shipment. The shipping method time starts when the item ships.

1 Like
  • Apply directly to forehead.

I’m not sure why this is new. I get 2 day shipping when it’s fulfilled by amazon anyways. Woots system still says shipping now when I have the package in my hand.

TMI, buddy, TMI.

4 Likes

You changed my words. I don’t want a post with all black boxes because of my language so I’ll be nice.

1 Like

Wait…it wasn’t your package you had in your hand?

1 Like

I am not answering that question

1 Like

I don’t get this millennium jokes. What’s so funny about packages?

1 Like

OK Boomer, maybe this will help. ; )

1 Like

I just watched this the other day! Really made me laugh

1 Like

Ugh. I just ordered something for a xmas gift for someone and it said delivery was expected on Jan 2. I guess there was no blue icon.

Yeah, only applies to those offers with the blue truck- basically our dailies that ship out of Amazon warehouses.

And yet the items arrived yesterday!

yesssmileyf