Hoover Max Extract 77 Multi-Surface Pro

Is this refurbished by Hoover or a third-party?

Howdy. It’s factory reconditioned with a 180-Day Hoover warranty.

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Thanks TT! The reason I ask is because I once ordered a Hoover Steamvac “refurbished” from Amazon (your parent company!) and it came still broken.

It’s a great deal! Regular price is $200.

Soooo did everyone mis the consistent 1 star reviews on the Max Extract 77?

Did not come as shown. Came with handle and upper tank from a Max Extract 60 not the 77 I purchased.

I’m sorry. It’s possible that the tank/handles are interchangeable between the two. It’s not uncommon in reconditioned models to use swap out interchangeable parts.

If you have concerns, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Mine arrived the same way. It came with the handle and clean water tank from the Max Extract 60 as well. This causes the AutoRinse feature to not work at all.

Mine is also missing both the SpinScrub Hand Tool & Upholstery Tool. Not sure if this was that good of a deal anymore considering it would cost $114.01 including shipping to order the missing/correct parts from Hoover. May have to return it since it won’t work as advertised.

I’m sorry for the problem. Since Hoover did the reconditioning and carries the warranty, you might contact them to see if they can help. If not, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Will do. Thanks.