Hover-1 Eagle Electric Folding Scooter, Electric Scooter Factory Reconditioned

Hover-1 Eagle Electric Folding Scooter, Electric Scooter Factory Reconditioned

1 Like

A good price for a first scooter. Like all other scooter specs, the speed and range are optimistic and will vary inversely with rider weight. The airless tires can’t go flat. Reliability is unknown, but these are best for experienced DIYers. You will need tools and skills to maintain it.

1 Like

What kind of maintenance?

2 Likes

Is there a way to lock it up? Like if my daighter rides it to school can she lock it like a bicycle?

1 Like

I purchased a Hover-1 Comet … the front wheel housing separated from the frame after only about ~5 uses by my 7 year old daughter. I contacted Hover-1 and they refused to warranty it or discuss it. I ended up contacting their parent company the DGL Group. Reading reviews and complaints, this is not a company I would want to deal with. They purchase the items from China, so any parts or maintenance is nearly impossible. They have had numerous complaints from within the company and from buyers of their products. I ended up making complaints at the BBB, the Consumer Protection Agency, and the Product Safety Commission. All of these entities send the company the complaint, and then the company deals with it. The gov’t entities don’t protect you or your child. Just as fair warning. Don’t buy their product. IMHO

1 Like

Per the vendor:

Any good U-lock or cable will work with this bike nicely. You can easily lock the rear wheel or the carry handle to a bike rack.

2 Likes

Hate to add to the -, but my hover 1 scooter called it quits after 1.5 years of light use.