How do I end or close my account?

Hello Everyone,
How do I close my account, please? I don’t like this website at all. Thank you, in advance for any replies.

Simply post your user log in and password information here on this forum and we’ll take it from there.

No - please don’t do that.

I am not a woot staffer and I’ve never even played one on TV. But here’s what I would suggest:

Once you’re logged in click on the drop-down menu by your user name (in the upper right hand corner of the page) and select support. None of the topics seem to address your question, but you’ll at least have a good shot of getting a response from an actual Woot! staffer.

Your mileage may vary.

you forgot to ask him to confirm his identity by posting his ssn and the number from a major credit/debit card.

1 Like

I don’t see a “I wanna quit woot” button anywhere.

I’d turn off all notifications, delete any credit card from here, never click on woot again and yell three times “I hereby divorce thee, woot” at the computer screen.

But then, I’d secretly sneak a peek occasionally to see that’s for sale here. They do have a good deal once in a while…

I figured you’d handle that via PM

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave…

https://i.imgur.com/BRr6Gp3h.jpg

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE ASAP

DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!! PLEASE!

We hate to see you go. Pls email support@woot.com.

twss :wah:

I am going to figure out how to cancel my account! You have to allow third-party cookies for WOOT but this is not necessary for AMAZON? Also, There was only one person, ALBERT, on duty. He claimed that he did not have a supervisor to transfer me to.

What has AMAZON done, coming up with this??

1 Like

It’s the weekend so there’s limited staff. CS will be able to help you on Monday.

I want delete this account. Isn’t it posible???

I do not trust Woot - It looks like it’s Amazon but then needs new payment information? I am very disappointed in Amazon for hooking up with this company. I can’t even unsubscribe from the emails - I also want OUT… If anyone figures it out - please post. I feel like reporting them - if only I knew who to contact - I feel like their emails are misleading and harassment. I should be able to unsubscribe and delete my account if I want.

Bye.

1 Like

You unsubscribe using that same links sent out in every newsletter.

Trust me, there’s some folks who wish Woot and Amazon never got married either. but having said that:

bye

2 Likes

I know these guys are frustrated and serious but this thread cracks me up.

2 Likes

Joined 11 hours ago. Posted 11 hours ago. You must be swamped with unwanted emails.

5 Likes
1 Like

Hi there. We are an independent subsidiary of Amazon which means that we act as an independent company, thus separate payment systems.

If you want to use Login with Amazon, we can use your Amazon payment settings if you choose.

We’ve been around since 2004 so we’re legit.

To unsubscribe from emails, click on the unsubscribe link in the emails. If that doesn’t work, reach out to woot customer service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.