How do you celebrate April Fools?

How do you celebrate April Fools?

1 Like

I remember when Garfield used to be funny. It was the early 1980s and I was six.

3 Likes

I enjoy looking for the various Google pranks, and other sites too, but Google has been the most consistent, save last year.

3 Likes

Making a fool of myself post mongering
:smiley_cat::scream_cat::pouting_cat::smirk_cat:

6 Likes

By shopping on Woot! In fact, shouldn’t April Fool’s be THE date for a BOC marathon?

9 Likes

My birthday is unfortunately on April Fools so I spend it telling people their pranks/jokes aren’t funny.

3 Likes

Tell everyone I’m expecting AGAIN like a miracle!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Puppy GIF

3 Likes

Told my grandson he had to rush and get ready for school. When he was running around getting ready I said april fool’s. He didn’t think it was funny…:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Today is one of my co-worker’s birthday, so I sang a very short & very off-key birthday song to him in front of other people, hoping to embarrass him…I KNOW I embarrassed myself! I can’t sing!

4 Likes

Episode 4 Birthday GIF by Friends

2 Likes

Funny story, I have a friend whose dad was a twin and born today. I can only imagine that deliver room…

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

I don’t.

1 Like

Working. Just like every other day of the year.

2 Likes

I also told my parents that I’m pregnant. For some reason they didn’t believe me. (Could be because I’m a guy)

3 Likes

I promised @ThunderThighs I would behave… :speak_no_evil: I promised @ThunderThighs I would behave… :speak_no_evil: I promised @ThunderThighs I would behave… :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I click on pointless pushes for BOCs three times, even though I know they’re not real and am not eligible at the moment.

1 Like