Howard Leight Sound Amplifier Earmuffs

Howard Leight Sound Amplifier Earmuffs

I’m looking at these and wondering if I could find a pair on a scav in Tarkov. Would they be rain resistant? Would they give me an edge?

I can tell you that in REAL LIFE, they provide a huge edge if you care about hearing anyone else while doing loud things. :slight_smile:

Noisefighter gel pads take these to the next level, BTW.

1 Like

I love how Amazon raised their price on these by $14 so they could sell them as a “deal” on Woot for $4 more than they generally retail for… I miss the old Woot.

1 Like

If only we could control Amazon’s prices. We don’t have that power. It’s all automated. Their prices go up and down like crazy. We launched this sale on 9/11 (red arrow) when the price was $46.88.

sure, I believe you.

1 Like

I paid $40 even from Amazon for these three years ago.

I really like mine. I’ve got hearing loss over the years and need to protect my ears even more now that I’ve lost some. when I’m out shooting, these automatically dampen down the loud sound from my shotgun, pistol or rifle, and I can also hear people around me a lot better by turning up the amplification. My pair also allows me to play music from my phone through them. highly recommended!

I have these along with several other brands of sound amplifier earmuffs. They pick up an amazing amount of background activity, good for hunting for the price point.