HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer

HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer

I just got mine and hooked it up. It all works, but it makes a terrible grinding noise when it prints. I have had other HP printers and none were this loud. I’ve asked customer service for an exchange. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi there. Did you double check that all packing materials were removed from the inside of the printer? They put stuff in there to keep the things from moving around.

If no luck, you might reach out to HP to see if they can help.

Or if you prefer to return, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The fact that it actually prints properly makes it unlikely there is anything stuck inside, but I did double check. There was mention of this on the HP forum and they basically said do the usual checks and if it still make sure noise, there is a problem with the hardware. I have contacted Woot customer service to see if I can get an exchange. They are looking into it.

1 Like

Just got the replacement from woot. It is much quieter so there was definitely something wrong with the original one. I am returning that one to Woot.

1 Like

No doubt HP Envy 5055 All In One Printer is one of the best photo printer, It has incredible touch screen display. Its elegant design makes this printer different from others.