HP x2 Convertible 2K Touch Chromebook

HP x2 Convertible 2K Touch Chromebook

1 Like

This is the chromebook I use and I love it, for what it’s worth… I have linux and android apps running on it… Wish it had more internal space on the drive, but hey… it’s not intended to store things locally really…

1 Like

Can someone suggest a stylus (as it’s not included) that works with this tablet?

1 Like

Now that they’ve opened up chrome os to Linux and Android, seems like 64 to 128 GB should have become the standard especially for one with the horsepower of this.

1 Like

This is machine is ok nowadays! The price is not bad, but we are nowadays in 10th gen of processors and 4GB in Chromebooks is good if you only plan to use Chrome. This X2 has a M3 7th Gen and the storage is not good. If you want to download movies or stuff with 32GB is nor enough because Netflix, Diney+… will use this storage, not the SD card. Then…decide. I recommend to you that you can wait for the next Lenovo in May that will cost 279 dollars and will be 10 inch (more tablet format) with 4Gb and 128Gb of storage plus the Keyboard

You can see it: Lenovo Chromebook Duet: Hands-On and First Impressions - YouTube

2 Likes

I had luck with this tablet and the wacom bamboo ink Cs321ak pen. I think I got it for 8 bucks on m eBay. Haven’t used it much so I don’t know what functions work. I got it just in case I need it one day. Only problem is it BARELY fits in the pen loop.

I would think this unit is just good for a little more than web browsing. I agree that the storage is laughable, but you can pop on an SD card to help. Are you sure that apps (Netflix/Disney+…) cannot use the SD Card? I’m not familiar with Chrome OS, but on Android, you can move apps to SD card, can’t you? I have an old 32gb tablet, and it runs streaming apps no problem, and has a much weaker processor and half the RAM.

I have a much more powerful i7 Windows laptop for serious work, but I feel like this will be great for basic tasks, watching downloaded movies/shows from SD card storage. I can plan to use it to remote in to another PC for work.

In for one!

I haven’t spent a TON of time on it, but I’ve tried to get netflix and play movies to use the SD card, to no result. I know android really well and am a tech guy, and still couldn’t get it going…