iBUYPOWER Element Mini 9300 Gaming PC

iBUYPOWER Element Mini 9300 Gaming PC

This just came today but does not work out of the box. There is no signal to the monitor. Customer service from iBuyPower won’t be available until tomorrow morning, any thoughts? Yes, plugged in, etc. Looks pretty, but that isn’t what I was looking for. Woot customer service is pretty good, just looking to avoid a return.

Can you see if all the parts inside the computer itself are seated properly and all the cables are plugged in? Something might have come loose during shipping. Having iBuyPower walk you through that would probably be your best bet.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Yes, it looks like everything is seated properly, doesn’t appear that anything has come lose. There is no output to the monitor from the Bios.

I’ll give them a call tomorrow, was just hoping to get it up and running tonight.

Pretty sure this thing can only run games like Minecraft and csgo, it’s really underpowered

2 Likes

A R3 3100/RX 550 is certainly more capable than that.

Understand that in this era of $350 GPUs reselling for $900, a value system that can game is something to consider in the interim until the shortages are over.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

All I can say is the one that we received was DOA, iBuyPower customer service couldn’t help, returned it.

1 Like

I’m sorry it didn’t work out.

1 Like