InFocus Screenplay 7200 High Definition DLP Projector

Welcome to the InFocus Screenplay 7200 High Definition DLP Projector topic page for Monday, May 9th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

chalk up one more for the wish list :slight_smile:

All I can say is WOW!!! That was the best WOOT-OFF ever!!! I think they were taking

advantage of all the new press to unload everything. I really was expecting to see the

kitchen sink :slight_smile: I mean, really… they got rid of everything else :slight_smile:

Well back to the daily one Woot a day grind :slight_smile:

WOW BIG BUCKS TONIGHT!!!

Best Price on Froogle - $4700 ?!?!?!?! WOW!!!

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

By the way… a nice screen for this is the Optoma DS3084PM 84" Manual Pull-Down Projector Screen (4:3 Standard) for $87.99 with free shipping. It can be found at the link below.

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1700

InFocus Screenplay 7200 High Definition DLP Projec
Watch movies at home, where you know full well why the floors are so sticky, and who got them that way
$2199.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Let’s face facts, Finklestein: you are not a big wheel. You do not have influence, connections or prestige. You are not charismatic, well-read or pleasant to smell. Why would anyone ever come over to your house?

The ScreenPlay 7200, that’s why.

This 720p high-definition projector is optimized for use in home theatres, so it’s ideal for homebody cinephiles who want impeccable video performance and a true HD experience.

You like tech talk? Oh, boy, are you in for a treat. Wallow in the next two paragraphs like an overfed sow in cool mud.

The Screenplay 7200 is built on TI’s HD2 Mustang DLP chip, which delivers 16:9 1280×720 WXGA resolution for an extraordinarily sharp widescreen picture with gorgeous, highly saturated colors and brightness to spare. The chip is 70% faster than the DDR (Double Data Rate) chip in InFocus’s 4805 projector, which makes for even better performance and cleaner, more noise-free video. In layman’s terms, this means when you pop in UNDER SEIGE, the ‘splosions look awesome.

It isn’t just TI’s HD2 chip; the ScreenPlay 7200 is stuffed like a Cornish hen with well-respected image-enhancing technologies. Faroudja’s DCDi FLI2300 picture-processing chipset handles the deinterlacing and supplies additional color, sharpness, and noise-reducing circuitry. A six-segment, 5x color wheel operates at 9000rpm to minimize rainbow effects. Carl Zeiss, the world-renowned lens manufacturer, supplied the ScreenPlay 7200’s custom-designed optics. It’s got eight video inputs, including two component RCA inputs, a D5 component input, two S-video inputs, a composite input and a DVI-with-HDCP input. There are even 3.5mm minijacks for an IR repeater, RS-232 serial connector, 12V trigger input, and a 12V trigger output.

You’ve spent your last lonely night at home! With the Screenplay 7200 High Definition DLP Projector in your den, we guarantee* you’ll have guests a’plenty. Your new problem will be getting them to leave.

We recommend screening MALIBU’S MOST WANTED for that.

*Not a guarantee

General:
Condition: Refurbished by InFocus
Warranty: 90 days
Dimensions: 4.3” (H) x 13.8: (W) x 12.8” (L)
Weight: 9.5 lbs. / 4.3 kg
Power Supply: 100V – 240V at 50 – 60 Hertz
Operating Temp: 10° – 35° C (50° – 95° F)
Conformances: UL, CSA, TUV, C Tick, NOM, MIC, GOST, IRAM, CCC, S-JQA, FCC B, EN55022, ICES-003
Ships with: Power cord, Home Entertainment remote
Menu Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional
Compatibility:
Video: Component and RGB HDTV (720p, 1035i, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p-24)
DVI/HDCP for digital video and encrypted digital video.
Component EDTV (480p, 576p progressive scan), SECAM: M,
Component, Composite and S-Video standard video
[480i, 576i, 576i RGB SCART with adapter, NTSC, NTSC M 4.43, PAL: B, F, H, I, M, N]
Computer: Digital and analog PC, Macintosh: 1280×1024
Resolution through intelligent resizing
Communication: USB and RS232
Inputs & Outputs:
2 – Component (Gold RCA): HDTV, EDTV, and Standard TV Component
1 – Component (D5): HDTV, EDTV, Standard TV, RGB, SCART and adapter
2 – S-Video: Standard Video
1 – Composite (RCA): Standard Video
1 – M1-DA VESA: HDTV RGB, HDTV Component, Digital Visual Interface (DVI),
1 – HD15 VESA: HDTV RGB, HDTV Component and Computer
1 – 9-pin D-sub male RS-232
1 – 3.5mm mini-jack IR Repeater (Niles/Xantech compatible)
2 – 3.5mm mini-jack 1 – 12V screen drop, 1 – 12V 4:3 aspect curtains
Display:
Projection System: Texas Instruments Mustang HD2 12° LVDS DMD
Resolution: 1280×720 (16:9)
Projection Lens: F/1.9, 26.7 – 36.8mm focal length
Color Wheel: Proprietary auto-calibrating, 6-segment, 5x color wheel
Contrast Ratio: 1400:1 full on/full off
Lamp: 200-Watt UHP (3000 hours), 250-Watt UHP (2000 hours)
Lumens: 1000 ANSI (optimized for video)
1000 Pre calibrated lumens at D65 and 6500K
Colors: 16.7 million simultaneously displayable
Modes: Front/rear/ceiling mode
Focusing distance: 5’/1.5m to infinity
Keystone Correction: Digital, Up to ±20°
SMPTE Brightness: Up to 126” (3.2m) wide, 16:9 screen
Throw Ratio: 1.49:1 – 2.08:1 (distance/width)

whoo

Nice woot, way out of my pricerange tho.

Thanx for the woot-off!

wow, that’s an expensive projector… I wish it was another woot-off, I need a robomower.

http://www.dealtaker.com - Get some great deals and tons of coupons!!!

InFocus Screenplay 7200 High Definition DLP Projec
Watch movies at home, where you know full well why the floors are so sticky, and who got them that way
$2199.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Let’s face facts, Finklestein: you are not a big wheel. You do not have influence, connections or prestige. You are not charismatic, well-read or pleasant to smell. Why would anyone ever come over to your house?

The ScreenPlay 7200, that’s why.

This 720p high-definition projector is optimized for use in home theatres, so it’s ideal for homebody cinephiles who want impeccable video performance and a true HD experience.

You like tech talk? Oh, boy, are you in for a treat. Wallow in the next two paragraphs like an overfed sow in cool mud.

The Screenplay 7200 is built on TI’s HD2 Mustang DLP chip, which delivers 16:9 1280×720 WXGA resolution for an extraordinarily sharp widescreen picture with gorgeous, highly saturated colors and brightness to spare. The chip is 70% faster than the DDR (Double Data Rate) chip in InFocus’s 4805 projector, which makes for even better performance and cleaner, more noise-free video. In layman’s terms, this means when you pop in UNDER SEIGE, the ‘splosions look awesome.

It isn’t just TI’s HD2 chip; the ScreenPlay 7200 is stuffed like a Cornish hen with well-respected image-enhancing technologies. Faroudja’s DCDi FLI2300 picture-processing chipset handles the deinterlacing and supplies additional color, sharpness, and noise-reducing circuitry. A six-segment, 5x color wheel operates at 9000rpm to minimize rainbow effects. Carl Zeiss, the world-renowned lens manufacturer, supplied the ScreenPlay 7200’s custom-designed optics. It’s got eight video inputs, including two component RCA inputs, a D5 component input, two S-video inputs, a composite input and a DVI-with-HDCP input. There are even 3.5mm minijacks for an IR repeater, RS-232 serial connector, 12V trigger input, and a 12V trigger output.

You’ve spent your last lonely night at home! With the Screenplay 7200 High Definition DLP Projector in your den, we guarantee* you’ll have guests a’plenty. Your new problem will be getting them to leave.

We recommend screening MALIBU’S MOST WANTED for that.

*Not a guarantee

General:
Condition: Refurbished by InFocus
Warranty: 90 days
Dimensions: 4.3” (H) x 13.8: (W) x 12.8” (L)
Weight: 9.5 lbs. / 4.3 kg
Power Supply: 100V – 240V at 50 – 60 Hertz
Operating Temp: 10° – 35° C (50° – 95° F)
Conformances: UL, CSA, TUV, C Tick, NOM, MIC, GOST, IRAM, CCC, S-JQA, FCC B, EN55022, ICES-003
Ships with: Power cord, Home Entertainment remote
Menu Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional
Compatibility:
Video: Component and RGB HDTV (720p, 1035i, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p-24)
DVI/HDCP for digital video and encrypted digital video.
Component EDTV (480p, 576p progressive scan), SECAM: M,
Component, Composite and S-Video standard video
[480i, 576i, 576i RGB SCART with adapter, NTSC, NTSC M 4.43, PAL: B, F, H, I, M, N]
Computer: Digital and analog PC, Macintosh: 1280×1024
Resolution through intelligent resizing
Communication: USB and RS232
Inputs & Outputs:
2 – Component (Gold RCA): HDTV, EDTV, and Standard TV Component
1 – Component (D5): HDTV, EDTV, Standard TV, RGB, SCART and adapter
2 – S-Video: Standard Video
1 – Composite (RCA): Standard Video
1 – M1-DA VESA: HDTV RGB, HDTV Component, Digital Visual Interface (DVI),
1 – HD15 VESA: HDTV RGB, HDTV Component and Computer
1 – 9-pin D-sub male RS-232
1 – 3.5mm mini-jack IR Repeater (Niles/Xantech compatible)
2 – 3.5mm mini-jack 1 – 12V screen drop, 1 – 12V 4:3 aspect curtains
Display:
Projection System: Texas Instruments Mustang HD2 12° LVDS DMD
Resolution: 1280×720 (16:9)
Projection Lens: F/1.9, 26.7 – 36.8mm focal length
Color Wheel: Proprietary auto-calibrating, 6-segment, 5x color wheel
Contrast Ratio: 1400:1 full on/full off
Lamp: 200-Watt UHP (3000 hours), 250-Watt UHP (2000 hours)
Lumens: 1000 ANSI (optimized for video)
1000 Pre calibrated lumens at D65 and 6500K
Colors: 16.7 million simultaneously displayable
Modes: Front/rear/ceiling mode
Focusing distance: 5’/1.5m to infinity
Keystone Correction: Digital, Up to ±20°
SMPTE Brightness: Up to 126” (3.2m) wide, 16:9 screen
Throw Ratio: 1.49:1 – 2.08:1 (distance/width)

http://www.dealtaker.com - Get some great deals and tons of coupons!!!

After the Woot off I don’t have the money for this. Would be cool to have though…

the past couple of days were great woot, this is a great item today

cmon… us bums cant afford this… MUCH CHEAPER STUFF PLEASE

w00t first page!!!

hmmm do we really need to show the product and product discription twice???

I’ll take three! :slight_smile:

Best prices on Froogle is 5400 and Ebay was 3000… Great price… but I dont want one, or have the $$ get one and sell it.

Nice Woot but way to expensive for “refurb” with only 90 day warranty

WOW!! Only 21 dollars and 99 cents and 99hundreths of a cent…that’s about $22 dollars…better get em while the gettting is good! Woots this cheap won’l last 5 seconds! But if they don’t sell out, no doubt I’ll be getting 6 of em in a crap bag…can’t wait.

Good deal - best price on Froogle for refurb is 2699, 4700 for new, and 1750 on ebay for a used one with 2100 hours on it.

OG - NO $$$$$ after this weekend[color=darkred:4be5c577bb][/color][size=18:4be5c577bb][/size:4be5c577bb] :cry:

wow, this is probably the most dicounted price ive seen on w woot item. lowest i saw on froogle was $4,700.00!! Its either this or college, i think i need to graduate first lol.

http://www.craigandjamiearepoor.com updtd

looks nice, but if I could afford one, I would have rung up a big Woot-Off tab like Woody1 did… and even then probably couldn’t afford this :smiley: :smiley:

:frowning:

If I hadn’t spent all of my money on the Woot Off… This is a great item, though.

Edit: How many of these things do you think they have? How many will sell? Come on WSJ’ers, let’s see if you can sell these out.

I spent $2100 on the woot off… okay maybe not but I got 3 dinosaurs!

Okay, great price, but really now, how great is the picture. Is it orgasmic? :lol: