iRobot Roomba Discovery SE

Got two of these and they are real labor savers. Paid a heck of a lot more than Woot prices however!

Leakfrogs are the larval stage of roombas.

Can somebody please tell me if these bloody things are even good? I can’t realy imagine it working very well… Somebody please help me.

hey this is my 1st try at an item…I click the “want it now” and it doesn’t do anything…help??!

I have this one already. He is wonderful. His name is Frances Albert.

how cool would it be to have 10 of these things running around?

That thing would never be able to handle my place - I have 2 cats, a dog and 2 birds. it would explode after 5 minutes!

Work very well, But don’t expect them to clean up quickly. Better when letting them run while you are out or asleep.

Still Love the description with the anti-christ harry potter.

so… the description… true… not true…???

I have one and it olny works on the small stuff. My boys left some popcorn and kernals on the floor and it did nto get it at all. It misses quite a bit. Mine has a remote so I can drive it and I used to love to chase the dogs.

I love and adore my Roomba. Thinking of getting a second for the front of the house.

If you have pets, go on the iRoomba site and get the special pet set. Works much better than the one that comes with it.

I also emailed my friend who just moved into a new condo and has been wanting one. I hope she gets in before the quantities are gone!

These little guys are great! We have a Sage and it really sucks, I mean really WORKS at sucking up various small carpet crud, works well on tile too. The Roomba has become a loved part of the family. The only thing I wish is for a larger “crud holder” but due to the size of the unit it needs to be emptied often. Other than that there are no complaints. Our llittle dogs love to mindlessly bark and lunge at it while it does it’s job.

Good price, but keep in mind that this is an older, discontinued model.

Personally, I’m waiting for the new models coming out in September.

New Models coming in September

haven’t used mine in a couple of months - did the 16 hour recharge, but now it’s acting retarded; turn it on, it runs a couple of feet, turns, goes a foot or two, spins, another couple of feet, more spins, and finally the yellow “I’m in trouble” light comes on and it stops

good thing a have a couple of spares…

i hope this helps me get the red tee instead of cream )

i thought those harry potter spoilers were real

Best. Writeup. Ever. XD

If I’m not mistaken, the one last week let you schedule it for certain times so you don’t have to do all that work (push a button). This one doesn’t do that, but you can buy the special remote to schedule times and it will.

i need to get a roomba for my mom. Shes been wanting one.

Quick… Predicitions. How long before the “Dyson/Roomba 7000”? I suppose that could retail for around $1,500.

I’ve got the over/under at 18 months. Any takers?