JayBird X2 Bluetooth Sport Headphones

JayBird X2 Bluetooth Sport Headphones

Just received mine purchased from Woot! and thought I’d note that, to me, these do not have good sound – the bass is so weak and the music is quite “tinny.” I’ve been listening for the past two years to Plantronics BackBeat FIT headphones that I bought at Costco and the sound on the BackBeats are SO much better with far better bass (and I just tried the new X2s with the very same song list). Unfortunately, my BackBeat FITs “walked off” from the gym two weeks ago and, although I had a refurbished pair of the BackBeat FIT headphones I bought from Woot! (because I liked them so much and wanted a back up), they didn’t work (would not even charge up) - the Woot! pair was apparently dead out of the box and I had never tried them yet. All said, I wouldn’t get the X2s again. I had read in many reviews that they are lacking in bass, but at the price, I thought it was worth the risk. Glad to have them, I guess, while I find another pair, but essentially not a good buy. (Update: FWIW, a friend just gave me her older pair of Aftershockz Trekz Air headphones and, as bone conducting headphones, they also have far better sound, to me, than the X2’s.)

1 Like

Just in case these come up again: More problems with these. Every day, they fail to pair with my iPhone and I have to forget the bluetooth connection and pair them again. I run with these, and the earbuds continually come loose and often fall out of the ear - very annoying. And read the Amazon reviews, many people saying they just stop working long before they should.