Jelly Beans, 4lb. - 2 Pack

Jelly Beans, 4lb. - 2 Pack

These are $16.99 each on Costco’s website and even less in store. So if you live near a Costco it may be more cost effective to purchase through them. For those who don’t have a Costco, these are the best jelly beans.

14 Likes

They also go on coupon at least three or four times a year. I’ve seen them as low as $10 a jar. If you love jelly beans, it almost pays for the membership :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Daily Deal huh? :rofl::joy:

Some how I see the 2020 edition of all licorice.

4 Likes

Their plant is in WI, sort of near Madison, and pre covid you could take a tour which ended in a room with a wall of the different flavors so you could taste them.

There are a ton of “recipes” that you can do by combining flavors - here is the website should anyone be interested Jelly Bean Recipes | Jelly Bean Flavor Combinations

3 Likes

Great beans! Probably the best. However, this isn’t much of a deal. As pointed out by others, these are waaaay cheaper at Costco. And you can two of these on Amazon for just under 50. Woot will save you less than $4. Really not sure why they chose to highlight this deal.

3 Likes

Just making sure, this totals eight pounds of jelly beans in two 64 oz containers??

1 Like

I could get these via Instacart for 16.99 each… this is not a good deal.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really?! I’ve lived in Madison the past 4+ years and never knew about this. Covid needs to go away immediately so I can go on that tour!

3 Likes

Take it from someone who has gone on the tour, just go straight to the gift shop. All the tour is is driving around a warehouse with random stuff. The factory store is totally worth it though!

2 Likes

In my instacart it’s $18.65, so still a better deal there, plus there giving me $60 free to order stuff … so thanks woot, now I’m buying jellybeans from Costco… would have been better not to know about them.

2 Likes

I get them at Costco for less than $10 a jar. When they have a coupon that is and Even without the coupon it’s way cheaper than this

1 Like

If I guess how many are inside of them, do I win them for free?

By the way, my guess is: 1200 for one, 2400 for two pack

No jeporady rules plz

1 Like

I live a half hour drive from the California plant, and it’s an amazing factory tour.

The best thing is the Belly Flops - misshapen beans that they sell at enormous discount. If you want a LOT of jelly beans, the factory store is the way to go.

2 Likes

They’re called Bellyflops. Santa brought me a bag for Christmas. Silly elves screwed up again!

2 Likes

Update: the Pleasant Prarie (near Madison) location is closing, but they are having a $5 and up/caseload clearance.

2 Likes

Then there are the Beanboozled BeanBoozled 6th Edition Challenge

Their collection flavors: Jelly Belly Flavor Guides

Sidenote/pop culture info: the creator of Jelly Belly’s sold the company quite a while ago for a nice sum of $. He had been considering starting a new business.

He is now the #1 seller of pot infused jelly beans

1 Like

I’m jelly. I wanna your, I want free jelly bean walls, I wanna buys cases for $5. Death by jellybeans…not a bad way to go. I promise, I promise… I’m trying to get sugar back out of my diet in the near year… I may need a Sponsor. I did give up the booze about 4 weeks ago… Next is sugar, then the starch. Sigh