No peddle? I don’t get it? Is this for riding downhill only? Someone please tell what I am missing, how is this bike good for riding?
Kids use their legs to get it going. It teaches them them balance before pedaling. Many parents swear by them. YouTube has a ton of videos.
I am logged in with my Prime account and am being charged $6 for S&H. What’s up with that?
Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
If those don’t work, let me know the following information:
- App or Desktop?
- Device & OS/Version
- Browser & version
- Exactly what is happening and when it happens.
Thanks. Got off of desktop and used phone to place order.$0 s & H , but damn taxman stuck his hand out for his cut = $5.07.