KEF LS50 Wireless II Power Speaker (Pair)

KEF LS50 Wireless II Power Speaker (Pair)

2 Likes

Only $1599 at Best Buy.

Different model. Here’s the ones we’re selling.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kef-ls50-wireless-ii-bookshelf-speakers-pair-black/6434609.p?skuId=6434609

1 Like

Hi - What’s the return window for these? Can they be returned at a wholefoods store, like other stuff from Amazon?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, here’s the return policy.

Hi there. Items have to be returns to Woot so you get proper credit. Thanks.

Thanks.
Listing says fulfilled by Amazon. Is it both “sold by” and “shipped by” Amazon or is it some other seller?

Thanks

Will kef honor the warranty?

Thanks

It’s sold by Woot!, shipped by Amazon from their warehouse.

Yes, Kef should honor the warranty.

2 Likes

I just checked with KEF and for them to offer a two-year warranty you needs to be sold by an authorized dealer with the receipt in which you guys are not an authorized dealer for KEF, so why are you guys saying you guys are offering the two-year warranty? KEF does not sell speakers on any online platforms.

Yeah.

I wonder why there is not a rep here

How can I purchase the subwoofer that goes with this here?

1 Like

How can I purchase a subwoofer this brand on this website please that goes with the speaker?

Hello. Unfortunately, we do not have the subwoofer for sale.

Ordered one and the box looked like it’s been through a lot. Looks like it was a return and also defective. Top panel didn’t work. Ordered another and initiated return on the defective unit. Hope I get a good one this time!

“should”? This kind of answer is bullshit. Either they will or they won’t honor the warrant. It’s misleading bordering on fraud to say they “should” warranty the speak when you don’t actually know. Answer definitively or admit you have no idea.