Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife

Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife

Kershaw’s Cryo Folding Knife was my favorite EDC Knife…until I fell in love with their modified tanto blade , like on their Brawler that is also on sale here.

](https://sport.woot.com/offers/kershaw-brawler-folding-knife?ref=w_cnt_wp_0_5)

I’m retired now, but for over 30 years I carried a knife for work and I always had to have a knife with a strong otherwise I would break off the tip if it was a pointy tip. Always using my work knife as…you guessed it…as a WORK KNIFE . I had picked up a Cryo like the one here and it was the first time I have had a knife with a ‘‘flipper’’ and fell in love with it. Comes in really handy to have a knife that you can just flip the blade out with one hand . This Cryo has a good stout blade that is made to take abuse. Anyway , as I was saying , I’m retired now and when I lost my Cryo I went out on a limb and bought the Brawler with a modified tanto blade since I wasn’t abusing my knife blades like I had in the past. I love this modified tanto blade if for no other reason , the easy of opening those tough plastic clam shell packages so many retail things come in. Compared to the style of tanto found on the Kershaw Blur Tanto Serrated Blade Knife , also on sale here at woot, the modified tanto has a strong build where as the Blur’s Tanto is just too pointy. Hope these comments/observations help any of you wanting to buy one of these Kershaws.

1 Like