Kindle Paperwhite (2016) 6" E-Reader

Kindle Paperwhite (2016) 6" E-Reader

So I’m learning about “special offers” and I’m wondering if anyone knows what it would cost to turn them off on this older device? They say it is the difference between the two prices for the ones on amazon, but is that forever? Thanks

I believe you can contact Amazon customer service and opt out of the ads by paying $30.

Does this come with a new battery? What does Refurbished Condition : Good, mean? Is there a Very good, Like New etc, or is Good the best condition?

Hi there. The battery will be checked and replaced if needed.

As to the condition, since this is an Amazon product, we’re using their naming guidelines.

Used - Good:

The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or have minor cosmetic damage. It may also be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or an instruction manual.

Is this refurbished in the same manner as the certified refurbished Kindle Paperwhite available from Amazon?