Kitchen Table Bakers All Parmesan Gourmet Cheese Crisps - Six Pack

Whoops! My bad! I’ll go buy one in penance.

How do these hold up in shipping? I don’t want a bunch of cheese crumbles.

Trying to stay awake to see what’s next. Getting…tired…

is there an equivalent to mywoot.net for wine.woot? a tracker to see how many of each item are left?

Will we move on to the next wine woot-off before these crackers expire?

they hold up ok. only a few brokens in each pack. and also yes i received 6 packs not 5 :slight_smile:

Y’know, I got my package of these yesterday, opened it up and went “How am I going to eat two orders worth of these!”

Then I tasted them.

I don’t regret purchasing such a large amount by any means. I meant to give a bunch to my boyfriend and some to my family but… we’ll see how much I’m willing to part with.

Am I the only one who’s yet to have their order shipped? My order hasn’t even been sent out yet.

Same here. Beginning to worry, since they look so tasty.

Same here! :frowning:

Still not shipped. What gives?

via woot:

Wine and wine related orders such as cheese, desserts, spices, oils, culinary products & games may take up to 3 - 4 weeks for delivery. Please be advised that extra precautions are taken during shipping and anything perishable will be packaged carefully and refrigerated if needed.

booo! :o(

Looks like I finally got a tracking number on this, meaning it should be here sometime this week or early next week.

Hooray!

4/13 and I have not gotten these in PA Fedex says I will get on the 17th. I hope that they’re not stale by the time they arrive!!..wasn’t it Mar23 that they were up? That’s wild…