KitchenAid 7-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer

I’ve been waiting patiently for a KitchenAid to appear after recently binge watching the great British baking show. This seems like more than a beginner needs though, don’t see myself making 8 loaves of bread. I’ll keep hoping for a smaller model!

I have the 6 qt because I used to bake triple batches of everything when I worked retail. Now I bake small batches so I have to use a small bowl in my giant mixer. I can’t even imagine a 7 qt. Nice deal, though, if you need a giant red refurbished mixer.

I have a six and a seven quart. Really like the seven for bread.

I have a 6qt that I bought for under $200 shipped. I like it, but want a 7qt because you know 'Merica.

I have still yet to figure out the advantage the lift style is over the tilt I cut my teeth on though.

They’ve went up a buy, but here’s a link. For anyone that cares.

https://www.amazon.com/Kitchenaid-Professional-Empire-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B007W2ED70/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp

Generally, The tilt head models are a lot less powerful than the bowl lift models. The Tilt models are a lot more convenient though. If you have to add ingredients while the bowl lift model is going, it’s a pain in the butt.

I wondered why they don’t just make them more powerful. The one I used I guess was 325 and nine is 590. Tilt is more convenient.