Klipsch R5 Wireless Neckband Headphones

Klipsch R5 Wireless Neckband Headphones

They are superb headphones. If you care about sound quality and comfort, they are top notch. AAC support gives you improved audio quality with iPhone and iPad. Two negatives: battery life (only 8 hours) and no storage system for the buds. The competing LG neckbands have either magnets to hold the buds to the end of the band, or winding systems that coil the cord neatly inside the branches when not in use.
Do not get the Klipsch if you have a cat…

2 Likes

I purchased a set for $20 more on Amazon and don’t regret it. The sound is excellent and ear buds are the most confortable (non-over the ear) I have used so far. The battery life is good but not exceptional and I wish there was a way to secure the buds to the neck band. That said I would buy them again.

I disagree, personally earbud headphones are really uncomfortable and the battery life on these are a joke. The only thing they offer are breath-ability, which all earbuds offer. In that case there are COUNTLESS better options → The 7 Best Earbuds And In-Ear Headphones - Spring 2023: Reviews - RTINGS.com

Anker Soundcore Life 2 are far superior and regularly go on sale for 49.99 on Amazon. Noise canceling, super light, bluetooth, super highly rated by audiophiles for their bang-for-buck performance. To each their own though… personally I can’t stand the crappy battery life on these gimmicks. The soundcore has a 30 hour battery life.

Here is another great alternative which is highly rated and super cheap:

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-SoundBuds-Headphones-Bluetooth-Cancellation/dp/B0721MP41Q

I only really use flat earbuds, mainly because of how they fit fine in my ears.

I have extreme difficulty with anything else.

That is totally understandable. I trust RTINGS reviews. I use them for all my audio questions prior to figuring out what I wanna test in stores. This price and offering leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to bang for your buck was really my only suggestion. <3

I just use them when I don’t feel like getting hit by a Missouri driver.