Klipsch RSB-6 Soundbar Wireless Subwoofer

Klipsch RSB-6 Soundbar Wireless Subwoofer

Did not have any of the required cables. I don’t mean optical audio or HDMI or anything like that - I mean no power cables, nothing. The listing even states “(2) Power cords” are included. They’re not. It’s like 60 bucks, maybe more, to get the PROPER cables unless you decide to go with some cheap ones that don’t have the precise voltage/wattage/whatever it is that matters. Very, very disappointing.

Ack! I’m very sorry. Did you reach out to Klihttps://www.klipsch.com/b-stock-warrantypsch to see if they could send them to you?

If that doesn’t work, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I haven’t reached out to the manufacturer but I did reach out to customer service, who said I could return it or wait three days just to find out if your vendor has the cables. Why do you guys list that the cables are included if it takes three days to find out if they have even ONE set?

I already spent $50 to buy them on Amazon, which makes this much less of a deal. If you guys are able to find them or I can get them from Klipsch I’ll cancel/return that Amazon order. Still, it’s kind of a let-down.

Hi there. Sorry for the frustration. The cables should have been in the box. We do not have parts for all the items we sell so we have to go back to the vendor to see if they can send the cables.

That’s why I suggested contacting them as it cuts out the middle man (us).

You guys ended up refunding me $45 which is pretty awesome, thanks. I had to buy the cables off of Amazon but it just about evened out, so I’m happy.

1 Like