Krampuses!!!

The famous “leg lamp” is my favorite part. Well done!

Actually thats the turkey.

I’m a little late on this reply, but there is a large German population in Nebraska. MMMMM Runza’s!

UMM YESSSSSSSS PLZ

400x300

http://sproutingflowers.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/runza8.jpg[/img]

Took me a while, I caught the referance to Christmas Story with the Ralphie, the bar of soap, leg lamp and the turkey and I figured it was Ralpie’s dad at the door, but then I snapped about help way through the day that the shirt name is a quote from the movie too! The Bumpuses where the neighbors and the old man yelled Sons of bitches Bumpuses which sounds just like Sons of bitches Krampuses and hence the spelling too. AWESOME!!! Even the screen door is half off the door.

twallis - Job well done sir!

The shipping will be free on all your other purchases within the “wootosphere” on the same day until midnight central.

Per woot: "For a limited time, one $5 charge covers standard shipping on all your Woot orders within the same calendar day!

You heard us right. After you pay the initial $5 standard shipping charge on your first Woot order of the day, everything else you buy before midnight Central time gets free standard shipping.

That goes for any order, of any size, from any site in the Wootosphere. Buy from Woot, then grab a new tee at Shirt.Woot. Shop for the kids at Kids.Woot and yourself at Home.Woot. One $5 charge ships it all."

Speed to First Woot: 2m 5.113s
First Sucker: mrmopar440
Last Wooter to Woot: sirensmee
Last Purchase: 6 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 36% of Shirt Woots
Top 49% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 729

First day sales 729
First day posts 45

Um, isn’t Ralphie’s house in the movie actually located in Ohio, not Indiana. I know the movie was supposed to take place in Indiana, but at least all of the house scenes (at least 90% of the movie)were filmed in Ohio.

Um?

He’s talking about where the movie takes place, which is northern Indiana, where Jean Shepherd grew up. All of the people and places in the story (and the film) are based, some more loosely than others, on real people and places.

Who cares where it was filmed?

Aaww, man. While I love Krampus, I’m just not a fan of the design of this shirt at all. Too bad. I still wear this one all the time, though: