Krave Keto Pork Rinds- 2 Flavors

Krave Keto Pork Rinds- 2 Flavors

5 oz of pork rinds for close to 30 bucks? ah no.

3 Likes

They sell these at Walmart for $4 a bag

It’s 12 bags, so about 2.50 a bag with prime.

1 Like

I can get a 6.25oz bag of pork rinds at Wal-Mart do $2.98.

1 Like

3rd ingredient is sugar. Also ridiculously overpriced.

1 Like

I’m a history teacher, so don’t blame me.

12 packages for $28

Package is 2.5 oz

12 x 2.5 = 30 oz

30 oz = 1.875 lbs

$28 / 1.875 lbs = 14.93

So about $15 for a pound of pork rinds.

Conclusion is the same: way over priced.

3 Likes

Yeah, kinda confusing since nutrition label says it contains no sugar… How is that possible if the 3rd ingredient is… sugar.

FDA voodoo?

People, people, just let it go. Buy your chicharronnes elsewhere! Or buy them here, but for your own peace of mind, don’t spend all day debating, discouraging and analyzing. Move on in life, I’m begging you. :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We all have our vices…

Id say this is less destructive than many others.

1 Like

Not for nothing, all the comments on this post made me more skeptical of these than I already was. Much appreciated all the research everyone did ahead of me.

1 Like

@ramsespride, you have proven one doesn’t need to be a math/finance/accounting teacher to do what you just did for others. Love your post and calculation explained in such simple steps! :grin: :+1:

On a separate thought, I have a serious suspicion some of these offerings on Grocery & Household section may have sprinkle of gold dust or moon dust in traces, and obviously I can’t afford either, but thanks Woot for enlightening us!

2 Likes

I wish we had the old Woot back,complete w/ all the great deals we used to get. Oh yeah,WineWoot as well…sigh.

1 Like

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs, is this shirt available for purchase?

You bet. Click on the link in the post.

1 Like

Awesome!!!
Getting me one. Thanks!

1 Like